- A Bespoke Culinary experience showcasing Scottish Food and Culture Curated by the Award Winning “Kilted Chef – Craig Wilson.”
- Craig Wilson ‘The Kilted Chef’, has over 30 years and is the owner of the award-winning Eat on the Green restaurant in Aberdeenshire.
- Craig has been honoured to cook for many high profile celebrities including Sir Sean Connery, Sir Alex Ferguson and Sir Patrick Stewart
- Drawing upon his expertise in the food and drink sector in Scotland, Craig Wilson will identify and devise themes and menu suggestions which reflect a ‘true flavour of Scotland’
- Craig held a private ‘Taste of Scotland’ Dinner where he introduced Vietnamese diners to Stornoway black pudding, smoked salmon washed with local Udny inspired Teasmith gin, and Braised Lamb with a Talisker whisky jus
- The Kilted Chef brand is synonymous with high quality food, using only fresh, local and seasonal produce
THE KILTED CHEF
To avail this experience please write to us on email@example.com