- All entries must be submitted by the closing date as listed on the Forms.
- Entries are only accepted on a completed entry form, via post or email.
- Any entry form which arrives incomplete, late or illegible may be deemed invalid.
- The Judges’ decision on all matters is final.
- The organisers may, at their discretion, refuse to accept an entry.
- The organisers may alter the closing date for the awards, place an entry in the most appropriate category, rule that an entry may not compete or is ineligible to compete, or alter the date, time or place on or at which the awards are scheduled to take place.
- The Chairman of Judges has the power to disqualify any entry not deemed as meeting the entry criteria.
- These rules are governed by the laws of the UK.
- All 24 qualifying Bars, will host a celebration Whisky Promotion for 6 weeks, post the awards ceremony.
- All 24 qualifying Bars, will display the Icons of Whisky 2021 / Whisky Bars of the World 2020 Certificate
- prominently in the Bar.
- All 24 qualifying Bars, will offer true and honest information on all areas
TERMS & CONDITIONS
DRINK RESPONSIBLY | COMMUNICATION ONLY FOR THOSE
ABOVE 25 YEARS OF AGE